Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Princess Power
My mom is in town- whipping my house into shape. We spent the day giving The Little Boogers' room a makeover... ala Disney Princess style. My style is more Pottery Barn kids. The Little Boogers' style is full on Disney marketing machine.

No picture to post yet, but just imagine if you will: Cinderella sheets and bedspread, a Disney princess wall banner, bubblegum pink and fushia tulle curtains and a wall color called "perfumed bath." It's enough girliness to make your head spin and it's nearly driven The Lawyer to the edge- errr- actually to the lines - of an NCAA bracket.

The Little Boogers won't leave their new haven. My mom is drinking beer and proud of her work. And I'm proud of her. And the room is actually very, very cute.

Maybe The Lawyer will get a burnt orange room one of these days- I'm betting the odds are 10:1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home